This twice yearly program (spring and fall) is provided as a way for Pennsbury property owners to get rid of fallen limb that have come down in a storm or a small tree that you trim or remove yourself. It is NOT intended to be used as a commercial tree service or for lot clearing.
Guidelines for preparing brush and limbs:
- Brush and limbs will not be collected unless they are properly prepared.
- Brush and limbs must be from your Pennsbury Township property.
- Roots, stumps and limbs with wire and/or nails will NOT be picked up.
- All brush and limbs must be in the right of way.
- Dry, dead brush and tree limbs must be tied in bundles 3 feet long or less and not greater than 12 inches in diameter.
- Fresh-cut (green) limbs, 2 inches in diameter and larger should be left full length, placed along the roadside with large ends closest to the road, not in a random pile.
- Limit of 8 bundles of brush and/or tree limbs and a limit of 10 fresh- cut branches per property.
If you have questions, call Roadmaster, Dave Allen, at (610) 388-9180.